COLOURFULWORLD

Wednesday 23 July 2014

The world would be a better place if... / O mundo seria um lugar melhor se...


At Sandra's invitation, here is my participation in this challenge.
- The world would be a better place if...
Humans were kinder and more respectful of other people and animals.
 - A friendship is really important when.... 
You can maintain it despite living in different countries.     
- Patience and tolerance for me is ...  
Accepting that we are all different and respecting that. Luckily I'm patient and I try hard to be tolerant too.  
- Something that irritates me profoundly... 
People that have no manners or that don't respect the older generation.    
 - I think that humble people are ...
 An example to be followed!
 - When the day dawns cloudy, I ...    
Love to cuddle up with a good book or watch my favourite TV series. 
An essential quality in people is ...           Respectfulness.

***And I end this challenge by inviting the following bloggers to participate.
Please feel free not to accept it, if you so wish! Or if anyone else wishes, please follow up on the challenge.
  
Thank you and have a good week  xxx
- Celeste from:  celestecortez.blogspot.com.au
- Sara from:
http://asvoltasnomundo.blogspot.com.au/


A convite da Sandra, aqui esta a minha participacao neste desafio.

- O mundo seria muito mais feliz se ...
As pessoas fossem mais respeitadoras e amaveis para com as outras pessoas e animais.
- Uma amizade é realmente importante 
quando ...
Se consegue manter a amizade mesmo vivendo em diferentes partes do mundo.
- Paciência e tolerância são para mim ...
Aceitar e respeitar o facto de que somo todos diferentes. Por sorte sou uma pessoa paciente e tento ser tolerant tambem.
- Algo que me irrita profundamente é ...
Pessoas que nao tem maneiras ou nao respeitam a geracao mais velha.
- Acho que as pessoas humildes sao...
Um exemplo a ser seguido!     
- Quando o dia amanhece nublado, eu ... 
Adoro aconchegar-me com um bom livro ou ver as minhas series favoritas na TV.      
-Uma qualidade indispensável nas pessoas é ...   
Respeito.   

***Para terminar este desafio aqui fica o convite aos seguintes bloggers para participarem.
Por favor sintam-se a vontade para nao aceitar, se assim quiserem!

Obrigada e boa semana xxx

- Celeste from:  celestecortez.blogspot.com.au
- Sara from:
http://asvoltasnomundo.blogspot.com.au

7 comments:

  1. Very well said and nothing to add, hence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iris. Feel free to do the challenge if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess in most I´d only repeat you! Cause I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all you have said there, what a great place the world would be if all those comments were followed. Thanks for your visit Sami and have a great weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Diane, have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... e era tão fácil! But humans are hopeless...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.